Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

You have killer taste...


THE GAP by Ira Glass from frohlocke on Vimeo.

Ira Glass is a wise man. You may know him from his work on the American public radio program, This American Life, where you can hear a wonderful mix of reportage, storytelling and other unexpected audio wonders. Here, in just over 2 minutes, Glass with the help of artist Daniel Sax, gives you all the encouragement you need to persevere with your creative ambition.

You can thank me (and Ira) later...

Linking with Meet Me At Mikes because Pip is right. It's important to acknowledge those who inspire us.

3 comments:

  1. This video is SO RIGHT. Like really. This is SUPER TRUE. I am so glad that you are sharing it with your peeps. GOOD ONE. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's amazing isn't it? I love it when people breathe new life into old truths. It's easy to forget sometimes that creativity is not magic, it's work.

      Delete
  2. So true...I've got lots of plans and ideas written down and in my head that I'm adding to all the time...hopefully when we move we'll have the space...and I'll have the space in my head, to experiment and start creating again. That's the plan...
    thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete